Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rainbow East

Last Wednesday, I received a simple text message, quite possibly the most useful directive I've ever received on a mobile device:

rainbow east

Thanks to my friend, Reid, I didn't miss out. I jumped up from my computer and caught a beautiful sight out my back porch, a triple rainbow.

What is it about rainbows? It's Mother Nature's way of saying, "Hey, sorry about the giant tantrum. I feel better now; let me make it up to you."

And just like that, all is forgiven.

3 comments:

briannawoon said...

Love the rainbow pictures, Cliz. Miss hearing your voice on Friday calls.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvhRhWWE44

Heather Clisby said...

Bri - I miss you guys too! I should pop in so I could learn something.

Anon: You are a jewel, my friend. I hadn't seen this clip in much, much too long. Blondie & Kermit, together again.